CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Fall Celebration!

I went out to eat with the girls after my conference.  I love girl bonding time!
Jessie, Marissa, and I all began teaching together and were fast friends.  Every year we get together and celebrate our birthdays.  We are all fall babies!  I look forward to seeing them and having a great meal together.  Food and love are always involved!


Mom always gives me some fall decorations for my house; I got attached to my two new friends pretty fast!
Was it really necessary to rub in my age with two cakes covered with candles?

1 comments:

Marissa and Family said...

What fun your fall celebration was! Especially dinner with Jessie and Marissa? :) I love the picture of the little birds on your shoulder or whatever those are.