CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Aruba!

My three friends and I took off to Aruba for a week.  I have to admit when we decided to go, I didn't even know where Aruba was.  All I knew was that the Beach Boys sang about it.  It is a little island about 11 miles about Venezuela.  It was so beautiful and so relaxing.  Just what the doctor ordered!
The beautiful sunset on our last night.
Relaxing and reading by the pool.
Our Jeep tour group.  It was so fun.  We snorkeled, saw the national park, visited an ostrich farm and did some serious off roading.  
California lighthouse.
Dinner at the Iguana Cantina.  It overlooked a water show that was choreographed to music.
Aruba from the plane
The jeep that picked us up at the hotel for our tour.  Giddy-up!
Our last day.  Sniff, sniff.
Getting ready to make the all night flight to New York before heading to Aruba.  
Feeding the ostriches on our jeep tour.  I thought I got grabby when I am hungry!
I loved their license plates.  
There were lizards all over!  We also saw lots of iguanas around the pool.
This is the view from our hotel room.  Amazing!
This is one of my favorite shots. 

1 comments:

Marissa and Family said...

Gorgeous! I hope to make it there one day. How fun! Cute friends!