CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

You Gotta Have Friends!

The gang from the branch.  We went up to Yellowstone and hiked and saw the sights.
Every year my friends Jessie, Marissa, and I get together and have lunch and pedicures.  We started our first year teaching together at Grovecrest.  We just hit it off and have been friends since.  We love our little reunions.  We just pick right up where we left off and laugh and have so much fun!
This is from the 3rd annual Kebob night at my house.  Love a good BBQ!

2 comments:

Jessie's Jargon said...

I'm glad to see that you updated the blog! I'm proud of you. I feel honored to be a part of it...

I can't wait for our next get together in November!

Marissa and Family said...

Yes you do gotta have friends. We have so much fun! I'm glad to be your friend. Love ya!